Sunday, November 20, 2011

Folica.com Deal!

Almost 3 years ago now I made a couple of purchases from a site called www.folica.com. 


This site offers TONS of discounted hair tools and products that in a beauty supply store would cost you double!
One of my very favorite brands that I have ever purchased was introduced to me through this site: Sedu.

My first purchase was a Sedu Revolution hair straightener which I fell in love with & then purchased the Sedu Ultra Silent Blow Dryer which I am also obsessed with.


When you make a purchase, you have the option to sign up for an account. I STRONGLY recommend doing this because it leads to SO many deals.

In fact, I thought I would share one that I just got today!
On Folica.com right now, they are offering a deal for a Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i blowdryer for $99! This dryer is normally $200!! This dryer also comes with 2 diffuser tips.

Product view
As if they isn't a good enough deal already, you also get free shipping & a free gift!
Free Paddle Brush!

You have to check out this deal! & while you're on there, browse around a bit.
Everyone loves a good deal :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment