Friday, November 25, 2011

Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub

I want to just take a second to talk about a skincare product that I am OBSESSED with.

As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with watching beauty videos on www.youtube.com.
One of the first beauty gurus that I stared watching was Kandee Johnson.
Not only is she gorgeous, but she's also a professional make-up artist with an awesome bubbly personality.  
Recently, she did a YouTube video on her skincare routine that I just HAD to watch.

I'm definitely a deal hunter by nature, but the one thing that I believe in investing in is your skin. A good skincare routine can make you not only look better, but feel better about yourself. And for you make-up lovers, a good skincare routine can make for a perfect canvas for make-up. 

ANYWAY, aside from that little skincare rant, Kandee Johnson's recent skincare video got me interested in a new product: Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub. 
Kandee uses this product every night to "get in there" and clean out her pores and even remove her make-up. She always has such nice skin, so I figured I would go check out this product at my local Target store. 

This scrub is 99.9% natural and made up of ground almonds, oats, pecans, almond oil, glycerin, as well as sweet orange and grapefruit oils. This stuff is AMAZING.
All you have to do is grab a little bit in your hand and add a small amount of water to it. This will help to exfoliate your skin and make it so smooth. Plus, it smells really good. My skin has not only been softer, but also smoother, and has a glow to it. 

At my local Target, this scrub was only $7! That's pretty cheap for something that I think will end up being one of my skincare staples.

Give it a try & remember that it's okay to invest in your skin. 


P.s. Here is Kandee Johnson's YouTube video, or you can watch more of her channel at: www.youtube.com/kandeejohnson




No comments:

Post a Comment